Can you believe we are a week away from Thanksgiving? I swear I was just sipping wine on a pontoon boat the other day, but the 2 + inches of snow on the ground begs to differ!
Holiday shopping honestly comes fairly easy for me- I always start my Christmas shopping before Halloween! I don’t have a whole lot of people to buy for, but I just get so excited picking out gifts that I know the recipient is going to love.
I realize that holiday shopping does not come as easy to everyone (add shopping to my list of hidden talents), so I’ve compiled a list of things that would be excellent gifts for the runner, Crossfitter, or general fitness enthusiast on your list.
Please note: This post contains some affiliate links, which means if you click through and purchase something, I receive a small commission. This does not effect your price.
- Original Massage Stick– This simple looking tool has been such a life saver for me after long runs and intense leg workouts! It makes it easy to give your legs a massage as gentle or intense as you’d like, and can really help with recovery!
- EAS Lean 15 Protein Powder Vanilla Cream, 1.7 Pound– My favorite protein powder! It is low carb and the taste is amazing. I love to make smoothies with this, stir it into my oatmeal, put it in my Peanut Butter Protein Balls (recipe coming soon!), and anything else you can imagine. A girl can never have too much!
- eos Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm– A must have for cold weather workouts! I love this lip balm because it smells amazing, is long lasting, and an added bonus- the round shape is easy to find in your purse or gym bag!
- CEP Women’s Compression Calf Sleeves– I like having the option of compression calf sleeves over the full compression socks, so you can wear them with your favorite workout socks for added calf support. My legs are prone to shin splints, so I try to wear these whenever I’m doing a long run, or a jumping intensive workout and they really seem to help. They are also affordable compared to many compression sleeves out there and come in lots of fun colors. Bonus- I sometimes wear these on my arms either for compression support or as a shield from my jump rope when we’re doing double-unders in Crossfit, as seen in the picture below from last weekend’s competition… So versatile!
- Contigo Autospout Addison Water Bottle– This is my current everyday water bottle. I use it while I’m at work and also during workouts. I like that you can easily pop it open with one hand, very important for a quick mid-workout sip. It also has the ounces clearly printed on the side so I can keep track of my water intake for the day.
- Blender Bottle Original w/ Wire Shaker Ball– A necessity for anyone who uses pre-workout supplements, drinks post-workout protein shakes, or just likes to take a smoothie or drink to go! These come with small, wire balls that help to break up your drink. Again- you can never have too many of these!
- Timex T5K753 “Ironman Easy Trainer” Watch– This is the watch I used to help train for my 2nd half marathon last year. I love that it is simple to use and I can easily glance down and see my total distance and pace. I also love the pink color, but it is available in black as well.
- Sweaty Bands Headband– I am in love with these headbands! They are the only headbands that I’ve found that actually do not slip off during a sweaty CrossFit workout. They are available in a ton of different colors and designs!
- Under Armour Still Gotta Have It Bra– Under Armour is one of my favorite brands for workout apparel. I have items from UA that I’ve had for years and they hold up very well. I love these sports bras!
So there it is! A few of my favorite fitness related products that would make perfect gifts! All are affordable and most are available in a lot of different colors and designs. If you have a fitness fanatic on your shopping list, you won’t go wrong with any of these gifts!
What’s on your Christmas wish list this year?
One thought on “A Fit Girl’s Christmas List”